Search for an idea

Make table alternating rows font color setable

Make the table alternating rows font color setable like the background color can be set. For example if i want a dark background, then my text becomes unreadable in my alternating rows.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Geoffrey Knoll shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminIndigo Studio Team (Product Team, Indigo Studio) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Understood. In either case, we will attempt to support both the idea. Here is your other idea so that we don't forget when we start working on this one:

"Allow more styling in the table control. Currently can't set specific row font color to different color. I'm wanting this functionality because a row of my data may be not enabled so want to change the font in that row to different color to distinguish the row."

• Geoffrey Knoll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well they are actually different ideas. I want alternating font colors, but then also want to be able to set a third font color on any row i want. Basically i want to be able to override font color at the row level, instead of just at the table level.

• Geoffrey Knoll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Think you misunderstood me. I want to be able to set the font color, I only see the ability to set the Alternating rows background color in the properties.

We moved!

Feedback and Knowledge Base