Search for an idea

be able to do full screen storyboard presentations

I can't get the storyboard slides to be full screen. I think the drawn scenarios are amazing but it's much easier to lead a presentation from a full screen view and then jump into the interactive prototypes off those slides.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BobBob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Natalie HaighNatalie Haigh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - when you upload a prototype for a client to view being able to start from the storyboards would be awesome. I use this software on my office PC but can't take that into a client's office so I'd like to have more features available in the cloud really.

• Sebastien LemieuxSebastien Lemieux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree with everyone here. In fact I thought it was possible... I like Indigo Studio but without the possibility to export storyboard as a presentation I have to rely on other tools to complete it.

The presentation could be based on the Google HTML5 Slides. Each step of the storyboard would be a slide and when there is a prototype to show we could click on the screen in the sketch and it would pop in a overlay. (As Bob suggested).

• Tony HarrisonTony Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Bob, it would be amazing to be able to 'present' the storyboard full screen and jump in and out of the prototype.

• PojitonPojiton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, may work like in Balsamiq full screen mode but just for storyboards in this case.

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of just viewing the storyboard as tiles I would l love to see an option to "Run" a presentation similar to what you can do with screen prototypes. This would launch the scene at full screen. If there is a Screen associated with a scene you could launch the prototype (maybe position it center screen as an overlay/modal just like you are doing now). This would make a perfect presentation tool to walk stakeholders/developers through scenarios.

Like I mentioned in my suggestion, the drawn scenerios you guys have are amazing. The more of those you can provide the better.

I have gotten a few others in our org hooked on your product so far. Keep it up!

We moved!

Feedback and Knowledge Base