Search for an idea

Add more Web Controls such Accordions, DatePickers, Autocomplete ComboBoxes, etc.

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LuisLuis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AmolAmol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Add Accordion feature. It will save our lot of time and screens.

• Nicholas McClayNicholas McClay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just encountered this limitation recently. Making a screenpart for a calendar layout helped somewhat, but having to come up with how many days are in whatever month and laying them manually out correctly is a pain. If I had a component that I could just put a date into and it would give me a calendar view of that month that would be really handy. A date picker dropdown would be handy as well, but I'm actually asking for an inline calendar component.

• CharlesCharles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking a dropdown that lets me pick a date from the calendar like the Indigo team was referring to.

• Indigo Studio TeamAdminIndigo Studio Team (Product Team, Indigo Studio) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We will add more controls, but in terms of prioritizing, it will be better if you add separate requests for any specific controls that you think are more important--that way people can vote on them individually and help us prioritize and ensure the more important ones to you get done sooner.

• Marcin HyszMarcin Hysz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry for my late reply. English is not my native language and I meant date picker. Calendar would be overkill and definitely it wouldn't meet everybody's needs. I agree with Timur that custom controls library would resolve many problems but date picker is rather often used control and I think it should be standard.

• TimurTimur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For my opinion the main benefit for users is to have ability extend components library. Each project/user need different components you never not be able to satisfy the requirements of all. So the right direction is to provide ability to extend IndigoStudio.

We moved!

Feedback and Knowledge Base